We are rentanyproperty.co.uk part of Ukpropertyhouseltd(11525480) our registered address is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. We are fully complaint with Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 the data overseer is Ukpropertyhouse LTD who operates as rentanyproperty.co.uk. We are also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office( ICO) and our number is ZA454162
2. This policy outlines how we collect Data use and protect any personal Data you provide to us when using rentanyproperty.co.uk and what your rights are in relation to this information. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We advise you read the below carefully and understand our views and practises concerning your personal data how we will use it. By visiting www.rentanyproperty.co.uk you are accepting and allowing to the practises described in this policy.
GDPR Regulation 2016/679 Explained
The terms GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new, Europe-wide law that replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK. It is part of the wider package of reform to the data protection landscape that includes the Data Protection Bill.
- Personal Data: Means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
- Overseer: A person, public authority, agency which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data.
- Who we are and our efforts under GDPR
- Rentanyproperty.co.uk provides an online platform for connecting landlords and tenants to rent a property while saving money on Letting Agency Fees. We also provide other lettings services like arranging Gas, Electric, EPC, Inventory, Professional Photography.
- We may process information upon instructions given by our Landlords and Tenants when we offer our services to them and when we control the purposes and means of the administering of personal information. We act as an overseer as explained under GDPR.
- How we Process Personal Data.
- We always obtain consent from the data subject and gained permission before his or her personal data is administered.
- This is necessary for the performance of contract to which the data subject is in order to take necessary steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- This is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which rentanyproperty.co.uk is subject to.
- Where we use personal data as a result of data subject consent. We take necessary steps that consent is freely obtained, detailed and informed.
- Where we enter into an agreement or contract using or administering personal data, may be important in order to conduct such a contract or pre-contract arrangement steps.
- Where we have legal duty, which applies to Ukpropertyhouseltd/rentanypropety.co.uk, where administering of personal data may be required by law.
- Where we administer personal data as it is important for the use of our admissible interest. We base this on a fairly judged proportion of our interest and the rights and freedom of the data subject which require protection.
- We currently manage the administering of personal data as stated in the Article of Regulation as a lawful reason to administer personal data.
- We aim to be consistent with the requirement of the regulation by being transparent how we administer personal data. The way we collect and use personal data depends on the type of contact we have with the person whose personal data is being administered.
Personal Data For Landlords & Tenants
- When a landlords or tenant enquires about any of our services by filling an enquiry form, telephone, email or visiting our website or elsewhere, they are accepting our terms and conditions and requested we contact them. The data collected could include name, contact number, email address, home address, IP address, online identifiers, property information and location. Personal Data is also collected when you share your personal details on our partner sites for example Rightmove, Prime Location, Zoopla etc. As well as collecting personal data we may also collect data of how they use and navigate through our website through various technologies for example cookies and analytics.
- Depending on the circumstances the administer of data can be Landlord, tenant and rentanyproperty.co.uk. When a Landlord agrees our terms and conditions and enters into an agreement with us to provide services to him, the landlord controls the purpose of administering of personal data under the agreement and is the controller.
- This can be different when a tenant agrees to our terms and conditions and share their personal data with us for us to assist them with finding properties the disclosure of their personal data is administered by rentanyproperty.co.uk. Once the data has been given to the landlord for communication either by us or the tenant the landlord then becomes the controller of their data. Where the tenant instructs us to assist them with references the administering of their personal data will be controlled by the tenant.
- Rentanyproperty.co.uk is the administer of your data when instructed by the Landlord upon accepting our terms and conditions. Landlords & tenants personal data may also be administered by us on our website, email, CRM, marketing platform providers and third party contractors who administer the data on behalf of Ukpropertyhouse ltd and rentanyproperty.co.uk.
- Rentanyproperty.co.uk only acts as an administer for disclosing Tenants personal data only to Landlords who have agreed our Landlord terms, this is when a tenant would like start a discussion with the landlord and wish to share their personal information with them agreeing to our terms & conditions and private policy when signing up and logging on our website. Only under these terms we are the administer of data. This is conducted in a way that is compatible with the Regulation and the e-Privacy Directive.
- All personal data for Landlords and tenants is stored in our databases and is generally used for us to deliver our services. Personal data could also be used to send information and news about our services, administration of our website, troubleshooting, testing, analysing data, internal operations, testing and survey. This is to ensure the safety and security of our website.
- All personal data for Landlord and tenants is stored by rentanyproperty.co.uk for the length of the tenancy and thereafter in line with the recommended limitation periods under English Law. If the Landlord or Tenant withdraws approval to receive marketing data from or holding of data is no longer agreeable to the principles set out in Article 5 of the Regulation. In this case personal data will be deleted or archived. In order to not lose marketing, consent we keep the archived personal data.
- All payment data provided to rentanyproperty.co.uk to purchase services and to allow us to make payment to them.
- Details collected are name, address, bank account, bank account sort code, long digit card number, card issue, expiry and three-digit security number.
- From time to time 3rd party website developers will have access to administration portal for improvement and troubleshooting of the website and may have access to personal data. This is for the sole purpose to ensure all errors and problems occurring are corrected to ensure your experience on the website is not affected. The company or the individual accessing personal data will have signed a confirmation to abide by the GDPR regulations and will be held liable under the GDPR law.
- All payment data is controlled by website users (Landlords/ Tenants) and administered by rentanyproperty.co.uk instructed by the user after agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All payment is administered by rentanyproperty.co.uk and our third-party payment gateways
- All payment transactions are done by payment gateway using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
Information we share
- The information we share with third parties is for the purpose of them offering us assistance in providing our services:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of a contract for example sharing your details with an Energy Performance Accessor to allow them to arrange a date and time for them to visit or gain access to the property at which service has been ordered.
- Sharing your details to a Landlord or tenant in assisting you to find a tenant or a suitable property.
- Google Analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimise our website.
- If all of rentanyproperty.co.uk’s assets are acquired by a third party, in this case personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Our policy in the length of time personal data is kept is in line with the Article 5 of the Regulation. We only store data as long as required. Personal data can be kept beyond these periods depending on our business needs but is balanced with the Regulation and rights of the individual. In instances where we have a legal or statutory obligation to keep information for a set period for example the limitation period.
- Several security measures are designed to help protect the personal data from unauthorised access or disclosure. For example, we use password protection and encryption techniques. Despite this no transmission or storage of data can be guaranteed to be completely secure and we cannot ensure or verify the security of any information which we obtain and keep.
Cookies & 3rd Party
2. Cookies generally required when you login in into your account to remember your account information, making login in and form completion easier. By using our site, you are allowing us to set these cookies. If you wish not to accept cookies you can by setting your browser to do this: this will not stop you from browsing, viewing or accessing content on our website however this may impact your browsing experience.
3. All visits to our site are tracked by Google Analytics. This is to make the website more interactive and user friendly. This does now allow rentanyproperty.co.uk to track individual users or any personal identifying information. Please refer to Google’s own private policy for the information they capture.
Uses made of Information, further more we also use facebook Analytics on our website to track users, the information gathered are not personal but soley used to buisness and marketing purposes. Please refer to Facebook's own private policy for the information they capture.
The information held about you are used in the following ways:
1. By registering your details and signing in, we automatically pre-populate your saved details on contacts forms
2. The information you provide to us we will use this information to carry out our duty arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you require from us.
3. All properties saved by you or use any of our sharing features, to identify which properties you have saved and shared;
4. Contact to be made regarding services and offers available to you. You can unsubscribe to stop receiving this information.
5. Notify you in changes of our terms and conditions.
6. We will do our upmost to ensure that the content presented on our site is in the most effective manner for you and your device.
The information we collect from you will be used
1. Administration of our website, internal operations such as data analysis, testing, research, troubleshooting, statists and survey.
2. Allowing you to take part in all interactive feature should you choose to do so.
3. Necessary efforts made to keep our website safe and secure for our users.
4. In order to deliver appropriate advertising to you we will take necessary steps to understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
7. To make sure good or services of interest to you and other users are made through suggestions and recommendations.
8. Other sources may provide us information which can be combined with the information you provide to us as well as the information we collect about you. This combined information for the purposes set above (depending on the types of information we receive).
2. It is your decision if you wish for us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will always ask your permission before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for marketing or we intend to provide your information to any third party for such purposes. To stop us from doing this you can by checking certain boxes on our forms we use to collect your data. You can also unsubscribe to any of our electronic communications. There are many different types of electronic communication including but not limited to: email, social media newsgroups, chat rooms, video conferencing, instant messaging, phone and fax
3. You have the right to complain the way we administer your personal data. You can contact our customer service department on 0333 772 9866 or write to us at email@example.com. If we cannot satisfy you then you can contact the I.C.O.
Contacts & Questions
We welcome and encourage all feedback, questions, comments and suggestions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org